The Didache on the Apostolic, Is it time to return to our roots?
- If a visiting apostle remains somewhere for 3 days, he’s a false prophet – 11:5
- If he takes anything from God’s people except for a loaf of bread, he’s a false prophet – 11:6
- If he asks for money, he’s a false prophet – 11:6
- If a someone says in the Spirit, “give me money “ do not listen to him – 11:12
- Christian workers should work for their own bread – 12:3
- “In no way should anyone live among you unemployed as a Christian” – 12:4